Monday, August 10, 2009

Ouch.

"...hey, sounds like we've got a day planned already. ^^

Anyway, nice answers. We'll definitely get along just fine. But the problem is, you're distracting me when I've got things to do. Tell you what, insert your number here (_____) and we can continue this conversation offline. -To Forist Rose Johnston

July 29 at 1:28pm
Well.. Your just a Sly Devil, aren't you? Sorry, it'll take more than that to impress me though. ;) Maybe you should ask me while you Stand on your Head and type with your Tongue. That might prove you worthy. :) -To Zachary Medeiros

July 29 at 7:00pm
What, is that all it takes to win you over? Carny tricks? I didn't think sword-swallowing hunchbacks with wooden legs were your type. That's all right, I understand. We all have our own colorful hidden fetishes.

Maybe you should branch out, try to meet people who don't smell like cabbage and broken dreams."

Ouch. It's been a Month, but rereading this, it has to be the WORST Rejection comeback I have ever recieved.

P.S. Right after this, I gave him my number :) I'm such a lost cause :p. Apparently it is non working... ?

P.S.S. I worked some extra hours, making way for a new Arabic session 1 from Rossetta Stone. YAY!

0 comments:

Gypsies, Tramps and Forists  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO