Sunday, August 2, 2009

Welcome to Room 226.

It’s hard to Design a Room when you have Four Blank Walls you can’t paint, Big clunky wood Blocks they call furniture you can’t take out, and a way to generous roommate that will let me do anything. :)



Not that I care in the Least bit. This is like my first apartment, in a Completely new place away from Family and Panama City. It’s so overwhelming. I’m Excited, SO excited.. Knowing I’m doing this with the Full support of my Family and Friends makes it feel Strange. I always figured I would leave in the middle of the night, a quick escape if you will. And now, my Family will be helping me pack and driving. It’s… Different.

…And my Roommate. Oh ma Gawd. She’s great. She’s from Zimbabwe, she came to America when her and her brothers were little. Which to me is just EPIC. Anywho, she generally likes the Same things as me, and we’re friends without being ‘Total BFF.. Forever!’. She doesn’t mind the room smelling like cheap Indian Food and Spilt Yoohoo!‘s. We respect each other’s space, and It’s just a great fit all Around. I got Really Lucky :)

I’m happy Alex will be there too. She’s got my Back, and she supports all of my Irrational ideas. And GABBY. What can I say about Gabby? She’s probably the coolest ever. If I ever DO end up being Homesick, I’ll go straight to her. She just Cracks me up and will eat non-stop with me so I don’t feel Fat. Hehe.

Room 226. It sounds so Ominous. So Adventurous. But So, So Right.

Here it is! (See the Big Clunky things? >>) But A huge Glass Wall where You can see the Mississippi Sunrise. Oh Man. The Walk in Closet is on the Oppisit side of the Person taking the Picture. That's where the Dresser's, and full length mirror are (Score.). Bathrooms are down the Hall.

I figured I should put a Picture of what a Mississippi Sunrise looks like. Stefan took it last year from his window. No editing, Fools :)

0 comments:

Gypsies, Tramps and Forists  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO