Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Self Happiness Contract.

I don‘t know who I am. And if I don’t know, who else will? That's why all my relationships are coming out crappy and with the wrong people. I jump into relationships because I want to Feel loved. Not always emotionally, but feel WANTED. And it makes me sad. It makes me lonely, and makes me want to cry. I'm single, yes. But I have the attitude that I'm single because I'm not worth anyone's time. And I spend my own time sizing people up for relationships- and what have you. Almost a year I've been sad. And Cynical. And Completely depressed with the fact that I have no one. Because I NEED someone to feel good about myself.



… But that is wrong. I've decided I don't want a Boyfriend, and have a new outlook. But I know this will only last a week. So, I made a List of things I want to do before my next relationship. Things that I want to accomplish on my own, to prove to myself that I can be just as happy just on my own. Not letting any Boy's distract me from my list, and OVERCOMING loneliness head on, rather than just fleeing from it. Or drowning in Self Pitty.

Self Happiness Contract.

Thing's to Accomplish.

.Be For Me.
.Take Diving Lessons
.Learn Arabic
.Continue to discover reason's to Love Myself
.Volunteer
.Experience Self Worth and Power with Independence
.Learn to Drive Stick Shift
.Mail myself Flower's on Valentines Day
(NOT buying a Box of Chocolates and Comfort Eating the Whole night while watching lifetime, Like this year.)
.Try three Completely new things

I made Alex Promise to keep me to it. I'm excited to test my Strength.. I‘m sure it‘ll be hard at First, but in the End? Rewarding in all Aspects of my Life.

0 comments:

Gypsies, Tramps and Forists  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO